DOES YOUR BUSINESS QUALIFY FOR THE NEW ENERGY CONSORTIUM?
We are thrilled to introduce a new ‘ERA’ of Energy procurement with our Energy Consortium to help drive down gas and electricity prices for all our clients large and small. ENERGY CONSORTIUM– In a time of ever increasing energy prices, we have taken proactive action to ensure that our clients can enjoy energy costs at an unprecedented low for 5 years. Utilinet along with our partners, have pre-allocated £40m of Energy (Gas and Electricity), as a collective purchase. This allows our clients to purchase energy at the level of a major corporate organisation. We have included a number of protection points.
The energy contracts include :
- Fixed maximum price.
- Each year the basket energy is traded so the energy price can go down, but never up!
- Long term 5 year contracts for no risk, future proof purchase.
- No take or pay clauses ie if your energy usage changes you will not be penalised, unlike many current contracts.
- Fixed commodity and non-commodity costs.
- 28 day termination if you leave the premises.
- Year on year optional contract extension.
So what does that mean to your organisation?
- Energy prices at massive bulk buying levels.
- Long term price and supply security.
- No discrimination for size of company **
- Security of budgets
** Entry to the Basket is subject to eligibility but not size. Contact one of our energy consultants to see if your company qualifies 0114 2295951.